Thank you to Jorvik Radio on 94.8FM for sponsoring our 2022 music stage.
Click on any of the items below to see the details of that gig or click on Music Details to see the details of all gigs.
- Thursday 6:00pm - 6:45pm Vinnie Whitehead
- Thursday 7:00pm - 7:45pm Harrison Puckering
York based musician performing acoustic covers of popular music stretching from the 60s to modern day.
Rock - Pop - Country - Folk
- Thursday 8:15pm - 9:00pm Penny Whispers
With the release of their first single ‘Stay a While’ dubbed “a powerful debut release” by BBC Introducing, Penny Whispers bring together a jigsaw of musical style like alt rock & folk pop, featuring strong vocal melodic harmony underpinned with catchy hooks & fierce rhythmic ambition.
Drawing influences from a seesaw of artists from Oasis, The Hoosiers and the earthy soul of Mumford & Sons, their music is a new kind of “Pop Fusion”.
- Thursday 9:30pm - 10:30pm Michael Collinson
Details to follow - see Facebook
- Friday 5:00pm - 5:30pm Vinnie Whitehead
- Friday 6:00pm - 7:00pm Harrison Rimmer
- Friday 7:30pm - 8:30pm To Be Confirmed
- Friday 9:00pm - 10:30pm Jonny & The Dunebugs
- Saturday 1:30pm - 2:00pm Vinnie Whitehead
- Saturday 2:15pm - 3:00pm Brad Jack
Acoustic Musician playing Indie influenced Folk.
Find out more at Facebook
- Saturday 3:30pm - 4:30pm No Como Crees
3 piece reggae rock n roll from York
- Saturday 5:00pm - 6:00pm The Jukes Of Winchester
- Saturday 6:30pm - 8:00pm 5K
- Saturday 8.15pm - 10:30pm Disco
Our festival music programme ends with a DJ and disco from our music stage sponsors - Jorvik Radio
Find out more at Jorvik Radio Website